Promotions Assistant - Music
Incredible opportunity for a Promotions Assistant to join the Promotions department within an established Music and Entertainment company.
You will be responsible for providing support to the department by managing all internal and external TV and radio promotion expenditures.
Based in London offices, this role will suit someone with entry level promotions experience, looking for the next stage in their career.
Key features will include:
- Circulating and summarising radio promotion bulletins, including weekly national/regional playlist reports.
- Managing the gig tickets process, merchandise ordering and CD stock for the radio department, ensuring distribution and quantities are tracked.
- Being responsible for booking all travel, for artists, radio contacts, competition winners and radio department when needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working in a role similar to this and must have a good working knowledge of the music and radio industry
- Have proven experience of working efficiently under pressure, in an organised and calm manner.
- Have a proactive, professional and flexible approach to work, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task in order solve problems before they occur.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Promotions Assistant opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.