Handle are pleased to be working with one of the most well renowned entertainment businesses, on a role within their busy publicity team. This is a fantastic position that requires someone with experience in and a passion for working with both television and gaming.
A great role for an experienced PR professional who will be focusing on title campaign activity, external agency management, social media and event support - you will be dynamic and quick in approach, as well as having a great track record within publicity.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Manage assigned title activity, and associated budget across television, theatrical, games, catalogue and family entertainment product.
- Assist with home entertainment publicity events, such as premiers, consumer events, junkets and handling and working with talent.
- As well as assistance with gaming events, which will include hands - on demo events, developer tours, consumer and trade events, as well as in store signing.
- Liaising, building and maintaining relationships with agencies to implement campaign strategy and approve agency generated materials.
- Manage relevant games and YouTube social media channels as well as managing the UK games press office.
If you are a self - motivated, team player and keen to work in one of the world's most well renowned entertainment businesses, in their exciting and dynamic publicity team, then this role would suit you perfectly - please apply to hear more!
Please note that this is a one year contract.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.