Publicist - Television & Talent
12 Month FTC
I am working alongside one of the largest producers and distributors of television content in search of a Publicist. You'll be working closely with the Senior Publicity Manager to provide PR support for key programmes across the portfolio.
You will need to be comfortable in implementing PR strategies across key shows, with an aim to deliver dynamic, creative and effective campaigns across key media touch points, such as press, TV, radio and online.
- To assist on and deliver proactive publicity for key shows across the portfolio, making sure that you generate targeted, effective coverage.
- Innovative and creative ideas with an aim to secure publicity, particularly on the recurring shows.
- Organising and managing multiple press days, launches, photoshoots and briefings.
- Maintaining relationships with key media contacts, from print, bloggers, and to maintain strong relationships with journalists.
- Collaborative work with colleagues in social media and digital teams, ensuring that all of the communication is clear, whilst running campaigns.
You Will Have:
- A proven track record and outstanding experience in press and PR, ideally experience in television along with the delivery of high profile publicity campaigns.
- The ability to generate news stories, with an understanding of news gathering in press, radio and television.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written communication skills need to be 'a grade' in order to succeed.
- People skills! You will need exceptional people skills to do well in this position, both written and oral - in order to deal effectively with a range of people.
- Previous experience in managing high profile talent, great working knowledge of the media industry and broadcast.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity with one of the top producers and distributors of content in the world, if you have experience in publicity and a passion for television and talent, then get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.