Publicist - Television
I am working alongside a UK channel and popular household name in search of a Publicist, to gain coverage and press for the programmes across the portfolio. Part of a wider brand and business, you'll work alongside multiple departments to ensure accurate and consistent distribution of assets.
You will need to be comfortable working with journalists, answering enquiries and assist in delivering accurate and prominent coverage across the brands other channels.
- Create, publish and distribute highlights and press pack documents to ensure that channels and brands are promoted and described accurately.
- Devise and implement the publicity strategy for programmes on your owned channel, ensuring that you collaborate effectively and are creative in your approach. With effective use of talent and resources from other departments.
- Monitoring and reporting on press coverage, keeping on top of potential PR opportunities and ongoing trends.
You Will Have:
- A proven track record and outstanding experience in press and PR, ideally experience in television along with the delivery of high profile publicity campaigns.
- A genuine passion for television, great knowledge of television and broadcast is essential.
- The ability to form relationships with people from different areas in the business, as well as outside of the business - with the aim to cultivate positive relationships with the press, in order to gain positive coverage.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity with a popular channel, part of a brilliant wider business. Please get in touch to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.