Publicity Assistant - High Profile Talent
My client are a prestigious publicity company, specialising in managing high profile talent, in the search of a Publicity Assistant. They are looking for someone with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work in a demanding environment. You will need to be passionate about publicity and have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
Key Duties Include:
- Working alongside the Senior Publicist on client business, as well as updating client biographies to a high standard.
- Updating and maintaining client press packs as well as keeping the company contact database up to date.
- Calling in clothes for new clients, as well as shoots and events.
- Running errands, such as collecting magazines, delivering and picking up post.
- Searching newspapers and magazines for client coverage and finding contact details for industry - relevant professionals.
- Research for new business meetings as well as proactive suggesting of suitable material for company social media accounts.
This is a fantastic position for someone with a keen interest in publicity, as well as the ambition to work with high profile talent. Excellent opportunity for a driven and dedicated individual, who is eager to become a part of this fast paced and exciting world.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.