Publicity Assistant - PR/TV
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated PR candidate to join the exciting busy world of TV!.
You will be responsible for providing full administrative support as well as working on awards, photo shoots, PR and alike!
Based out of their stunning HQ in central London this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key features will include:
- Administrative tasks
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all production contacts and internal stakeholders
- Assist the Publicity team on publicity events/photo shoots/interviews etc…
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media contacts, bloggers, influencers etc…
- Work with the team to manage the companies industry awards from entry through to event
- Social media
The ideal candidate will have:
- MUST have previous PR experience
- Have a love for TV
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working at events
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Publicity Assistant opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.