Superb opportunity for an experienced Publicity Manager to join an award - winning music distribution and label services company.
Main responsibilities of a Publicity Manager:
- Effectively manage the relationships between UK media and their roster of labels and artists
- Develop achievable and successful PR plans, strategies and campaigns for the roster
- Organise artist phone interviews and on- ground schedules
- Build relationships with the wider global music industry to implement their corporate communications strategy to develop their profile
- Manage the PR department including staff, general admin and budgets
The ideal Publicity Manager will have:
- At least 5 years' promotions or publicity experience with a proven ability to run successful campaigns, preferably in a music environment
- A strong network of industry contacts
- Understanding of entertainment, lifestyle, culture, music and art trends
- Knowledge of Urban music
If you need more information or would like to apply, email me: email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.