Publicity Manager - Television & Talent
12 Month FTC
I am working alongside one of the largest producers and distributors of television content in search of a Publicity Manager. You'll be working across a number of shows and with top talent, implementing the communications strategy and delivering communications across all mediums.
You will be involved in crisis management on any issues that arise, as well as managing relationships with production, agents, high profile talent and the media. This is a fantastic position, perfect for someone with previous experience in publicity, and a knack for managing high profile campaigns and dealing with top talent.
- Delivery of strategic and proactive publicity for a number of high profile and long standing shows, aiming to generate coverage.
- Looking for creative and innovative ways to increase positive coverage for the shows, coming up with fresh and outside of the box ideas.
- Organising and managing multiple press days, launches, photoshoots and briefings.
- Working with colleagues across multiple teams, ensuring that communication is co-ordinated and cohesive.
- Management of relationships with external partners, overseeing their promotional activity and relating to the sponsorship of shows.
You Will Have:
- A proven track record and outstanding experience in press and PR, ideally experience in television along with the delivery of high profile publicity campaigns.
- The ability to generate news stories, with an understanding of news gathering in press, radio and television.
- People skills! You will need exceptional people skills to do well in this position, both written and oral - in order to deal effectively with a range of people.
- Previous experience in managing high profile talent, great working knowledge of the media industry and broadcast.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity with one of the top producers and distributors of content in the world, if you have experience in publicity and a passion for television and talent, then get in touch!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.