I am actively seeking an experienced Fashion Publisher for a leading UK publishing house.
My client have a global reach with offices in the US and Australia, traffic from outside the UK now represents over two-thirds of their total digital audience. They continually develop and grow to keep up with market trends and have an award winning digital offering. They are one of the most trusted news sources in the UK and are now looking to expand the team with this rare and exciting opportunity.
I am looking for a Fashion Publisher to help lead and grow fashion category commercial revenues and to drive new business through alignment with their current offering, commercial strategy and category specific opportunities including the creation of new tactical products where relevant. This will range from the growth of seasonal cross platform revenues, and acting as lead to identify and facilitate opportunities for fashion spend elsewhere in business. At its heart the role requires excellent internal relationships with relevant editors to identify & create opportunities, and sales teams to ensure that they are realised. Externally, the role will act as lead evangelist supporting sales connected to Fashion properties with clients and agencies.
The ideal candidate:
- Substantial media sales experience at a senior level (ideally working for a media company, network or sales house in a sales role) or agency background with client facing role.
- Existing wide-ranging contacts at client and agency level
- In depth knowledge of media industry including knowledge of the operational structure in display agencies.
- In depth knowledge of the Fashion markets and a passion for these verticals
- Well connected with large fashion houses/contacts
- Strong presentation experience.
- Experience delivering complex, nuanced messages.
- Digital experience, working across a number of platforms
- Experience of devising and implementing your own sales strategy.
- A strong interest in, understanding of and ability to articulate the key attributes of my client.
Salary and Benefits:
Negotiable - This is a senior appointment. Please only apply if your experience is relevant.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.