Provide vital administrative support at a reputable music company and assist with the organisation and day to day administration across core business functions including licensing, royalties, copyright and business affairs.
The successful Publishing Coordinator must have:
- Solid admin experience within the music industry
- Good organisational skills and ability to priorities work load
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, professional attitude and be happy to work long hours
- Excellent Outlook E-mail, Word, Excel,
Perfect for an experienced music administrator, label assistant or royalties assistant with a keen interest in the overall music publishing process to deliver first class administrative support at a faced-paced company at the heart of the music industry.
Experience in music publishing is essential for this role. Only applicants that meet with ALL of the above requirements will be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.