Handle Recruitment have a brand new opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a well know TV production company on an ongoing temp. Based in London, this is a fantastic opportunity is for someone looking for a fast paced role within an exciting and dynamic environment.
- Inputting of invoices
- Inputting of Barclaycard expenses/statements
- Raise weekly bacs/cheque runs
- Input and pay Personal expenses
- Dealing with supplier queries and reconciling statements
- Reviewing creditor accounts with P/L Manager
- General admin duties
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous accounting experience
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cope in a busy and demanding work environment
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced Purchase Ledger role. You should have a demonstrable record processing high volumes of invoices and working to deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.