Handle Recruitment have a brand new opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a Media and Entertainment company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a fast paced role within an exciting and dynamic environment.
- Processing invoices
- Preparing weekly BACS payment runs
- Dealing with supplier and business queries
- Experience with using financial systems
- Raising urgent payments as required
- Assisting with processing credit card and petty cash returns
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by finance management
To be considered for this role you should have at least 3 years of experience in a fast paced Purchase Ledger role. You should have a demonstrable record processing high volumes of invoices and working to deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.