I have an exciting opportunity with leading Digital Media Business based in central London. This is part of a large Global Group with an exceptional working culture and an energetic office. They're looking to hire on an ongoing temporary basis, however the role may turn into a permanent hire depending on performance.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will report to the Finance Manager and assist with any finance projects in the pipeline including improving processes and project accounting for promotional events
- Updating and correcting journals
- Processing invoices to the Purchase ledger
- Dealing with new supplier queries
- Managing supplier inbox
- Responsible for bank reconciliations
- Coding invoices on the system
- Processing staff expenses
- Data administration and management
- Ad hoc duties
- Must have purchase ledger experience
- Have solid examples of being a self-starter and organisation
If this is something that may be of interest and you are available to start asap please get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.