I have an exciting opportunity with leading Entertainment Business based in central London. This is part of a large Global Group with offices in the UK and USA. They're looking to hire on an ongoing temporary basis to start asap.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and assist with clearing a backlog of invoices and bank reconciliations
- Updating and correcting journals
- Processing invoices to the Purchase ledger
- Dealing with new supplier queries
- Managing supplier inbox
- Responsible for bank reconciliations in foreign currency
- Coding invoices on the system
- Processing staff expenses
- Data administration and management
- Ad hoc duties
- Must have purchase ledger experience
- Have solid examples of being a self-starter and organisation
- Experience of Oracle desired
If this is something that may be of interest and you are available to start asap please get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.