Purchase Ledger - Entertainment
Handle Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an international television company based in West London. This is a role for someone who is passionate and driven and looking to get stuck into a new challenge! Sitting within the Finance team and reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Inputting purchase orders and invoices into the SAP accounting system
- Preparation of payment runs
- Managing queries from suppliers and internal staff
- Checking and processing staff expenses
- General admin duties and other adhoc duties as required
If you have experience working within a fast paced environment, advanced Excel skills and a keen interest in the media/ entertainment industry, please get in touch today! SAP experience essential and must be available on short notice.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.