Purchase Ledger - Retail
Handle are proud to be working alongside a leading retail company assisting them with their search for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and personable individual to join this buzzing, social office based in central London.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager, responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to;
- Inputting high volumes of invoices into accounting system
- Preparing weekly payment runs
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing staff expenses
- Ad hoc reporting, analysis and projects
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- High attention to detail
- Strong Accounts Payable experience within a fast paced environment
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Retail experience desirable but not essential
If you are an experienced Purchase Ledger who has an interest in retail and are available ASAP, don't miss this fantastic opportunity!!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.