Handle Recruitment have a brand new opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join a Media and Entertainment company on a contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a fast paced role within an exciting and dynamic environment.
- Processing invoices
- Managing a team of 2
- Preparing weekly BACS payment runs
- Dealing with supplier and business queries
- Experience with using financial systems
- Raising urgent payments as required
- Assisting with processing credit card and petty cash returns
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by finance management
The ideal candidate:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Experience managing a team
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
To be considered for this role you should have at least 3 years of experience in a fast paced Purchase Ledger Supervisor role. You should have a demonstrable record processing high volumes of invoices and working to deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.