QA Analyst - Manual / Automation - Global Media
This is a great opportunity to work for a global leader in media and entertainment. they are looking for a Senior QA to come on board and support this project for an initial 9 months.
The QA Analyst should be able to develop test scripts, regressions scripts, and automated scripts while analyzing results and working with various agile teams.
- Provide quality assurance expertise for the business applications supported globally.
- participate in all phases of the SDLC including reviewing requirements to ensure testability,
- participating in technical design reviews,
- defining and developing QA methodology and standard practices,
- devising software quality assurance plans for testing, developing and
- maintaining repository of test scripts for both manual and automated testing.
- perform data validations using SQL and Microsoft Excel
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.