QA Analyst / Manual Tester - Broadcast - Media
We currently have a QA Analyst / API tester role available for a global Media / Broadcast company. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in testing REST based API's. If you're familiar with jsonapi.org this would be great but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as you as a software / API tester pushing Agile and test best practises within the global brand delivering high quality software.
Tester or developer with experience in:
- Testing REST based APIs through manual and/or automatic testing
- Verifying API compliance between implementation and specification
- Testing of content management systems (or similar backend systems) through manual UI tests
- Issue management through Jira
Nice to haves:
- Experience in testing video on demand services
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.