QA Analyst / Test Engineer - TV / Broadcast - Python
We currently have a QA Analyst / Test Engineer available for a high profile broadcast company.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career within an agile team carrying out functional and regression testing on various products including mobile applications.
- ISTQB Software Testing Foundation certified
- Experience creating test cases from functional, technical specifications and product requirements
- Jira & Test Rail
- Understanding of the complete software development lifecycle within an agile environment
- testing native mobile and web applications
- network analysing tools, i.e. Wireshark
- Exposure to API testing tools, - Postman, JMeter and Blazemeter
- Scripting / test automation) i.e. Python, Lua
Nice to haves:
- Digital TV Industry experience
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
QA Analyst / Test Engineer - TV / Broadcast / Python
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.