QA Engineer - Arts, Culture & Events
Circa £40,000-£45,000 - Central London
Handle are currently working with a fastly growing software technology brand in the Arts, Culture & Sporting Events Industry in London. This a market leading B2B SaaS platform who now have a huge client base in the UK.
Our client is a fastly growing software & technology brand who has most recently been included in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 as one of the fastest growing British Tech Companies. They are now looking to expand their Technical & Development Teams in London.
This is a disruptive technology brand who work with Arts, Culture & Sporting venues/organisations to provide them with the Software as a Service cloud-based ticketing solution for a huge number of venues in the UK, but also North America.
Due to the growth plans in the UK & North America, they are now looking to hire a QA Engineer.
Ideally, this QA Engineer will have come from a similar SaaS Platform, a similar web product, the gaming industry or better yet the Arts/Culture/Sporting industry. As a QA Engineer, you will be part of their cross-functional Agile team, improving testing practices & tools. You will work with our client on their journey to an automation strategy by working with the team to automate the right things. You will work with their clients & customers to fully understand the Product.
If you're interested in joining a fastly growing tech business that has a buzzy established start-up culture with flexible working hours, personal learning and regular social events do get in touch!
Skill Set of QA Engineer:
- You will have a solid understanding of the full development process and understand the full product lifecycle as a QA Engineer
- You must have worked with a similar Web Platform or SaaS Product
- As a QA Engineer, you will have worked closely with Product Owners & Developers
- A range of experience with across different a different set of tools for testing, development and continuous integration.
- Manual testing experience and a interest or some experience with automated testing would be advantageous
Technologies you'll be working with:
- B2B SaaS platform with a client base in the Arts, Culture & Sporting Industry
- C#, exposed via APIs and MVC
- SQL Server and Redis
- CI tooling with Bitbucket for Source Control
Do get in touch asap with Kathryn.Thorpe(@)Handle.co.uk if you're interested in discussing the details further, this is an urgent role and interviews will commence ASAP. If you are interested
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.