Handle is working with a leading Digital Agency to recruit an experienced contract QA Lead.
- Experience of leading QA on web platforms and mobile apps
- Self starter who can plan QA approach and estimate testing tasks based on documented project requirements
- Demonstrable ability to write clear and detailed test cases, identifying edge cases that may not be explicitly stated in project documentation
- Experience of various levels of testing, including functional testing, smoke testing, integration testing, regression testing, performance testing, API testing.
- Excellent communication skills, ensuring clear and consistent bug reporting
- Familiar with non-functional requirements and testing methodologies for accessibility, performance, security, reliability, etc
- Ability to identify and introduce testing tools and processes that maximise efficiencies in quality and reduce manual testing effort
- Familiarity with test automation and identifying opportunities for automation across web and mobile platforms
- Familiar with Jira and other project management and bug-tracking tools
- Experience in a fast-paced agency environment and the ability to balance and prioritise multiple parallel workstreams
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.