Handle are recruiting a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting Music Technology company with a mission!
You will be leading the finance function and implementing new processes.
Reporting into the CFO, you will be managing a team of accountants to deliver a high standard or reporting.
What you'll do:
● Collaborate closely with department leaders
● Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting for investment proposals
● Optimise the Group's cash flow and working capital
● Take ownership of the order to cash and procure to pay processes
● Negotiate favourable credit terms with key suppliers
● Build and implement scalable and robust financial processes, structures and controls
to support the company's growth
● Build and own relationships with Group's bankers, auditors and outsourced 3rd party consultants
● Collaborate closely with department leaders to assess and advise on the financial impact of scenarios and decisions
● Board and executive-level reporting
● Forecast management, monthly management accounts, VAT returns, year-end accounting and audits, payroll and other regular financial processes.
The ideal candidate wil be:
● ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with experience in UK GAAP / IFRS
● Experience within the hardware, software and/or technology sectors.
● Proven experience and success as a Financial Controller growing, managing and developing an accounting team
● Experience producing statutory accounts, building scalable finance structures and systems
● Experience managing tangible manufacturing in a hardware environment
● Experience using NetSuite, or a similar ERP system
● Exposure and/or knowledge of US Accounting and Tax
● The ability to create and manage a dynamic short-term and long-term financial forecast
● Exposure working within a startup or high-growth company environment
They are offering a competitive salary with great additional benefits, apply now to be considered!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.