Qualified Finance Manager - Sports/Entertainment - Central London
Handle are excited to be recruiting for a globally recognised and major player within the Entertainment Industry. They are looking for a Qualified Finance Manager to join their team at their offices based in Central London.
- Maintenance of rights database
- Reconciliation of rights acquired through to rights sub-licensed to other group entities
- Management of rights cash flow requirements
- Balance sheet reconciliations to include rights prepayments/accruals, rights accrued and deferred income; intercompany reconciliations
- Production of monthly performance reporting and cash flow forecasts, variance analysis
- Management of sales contracts, working with the Sales and Distribution team to invoice clients on time
- Reconciliation of sales and receipts on an ongoing basis
- Credit control, chasing of overdue receipts etc.
- Maintaining records of withholding tax
- Reconciliation of significant supplier accounts
- Management of other operating expenses
- Preparation of VAT return including reconciliation to ledger
- Preparation of year-end financial pack, statutory financial statements
- Preparation of technical memos for changes in UK GAAP and IFRS affecting the business
- Assisting with Corporation tax return filing
- Assisting with preparation of budgets
- Assisting with external audits
- Assisting with other reporting requirements
Additional responsibilities as required
The successful candidate will be Qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA and have at least 2 year's experience within Industry. A background within Media/Entertainment is highly desirable and we are looking for someone who is very hands on, commercially aware and the ability to work well under pressure.
ACA Big 4 candidates will also be considered for this role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.