Qualified Finance Manager - Global Digital Marketing - Central London
My client, an industry leader is looking for a qualified Finance Manager to join the team in the central London offices. This Finance Manager is responsible for supporting the global Head of Finance in the day to day financial management of the UK legal entities.
Offering a great office space, flexible working environment and chance to thrive within a growing environment, this role would suit a candidate who is looking for hands on experience within a creative industry and the opportunity to continue progressing.
- Complete and submit all monthly faster close and actual closing processes for the group
- Execute the financial and administration processes in relation to the SAP system for all Corporate Branding & Communications UK invoices.
- The preparation of all invoice payment instructions and the subsequent communication and follow up with Global Services Hub, Accounting & Treasury teams in Chiswick, Poland and Liechtenstein, and with third party suppliers.
- Provide treasury services (including internet banking administration and payment processing) and cash flow management processes for the HSBC accounts for the group
- Calculate and prepare all monthly inter-company invoicing
- The continued development, enhancement and review of management information data and reporting for the Corporate Branding & Communications Global organisation, from the corporate accounting and MIS systems (SAP / BW), specifically as relates to analysis of substantial spends (such as group travel).
- Supervise the International Limited Finance Assistant in relation to the administrative elements of the invoice processing system.
- Act as (master) administrator for Corporate Branding & Communications MxP system.
- Directly support the Director of the Foundation
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations of the Foundation, including treasury management, debtor and creditor management, transaction accounting, and monthly management reporting.
- Prepare and reconcile the management and statutory books of the legal entity the Foundation UK.
- Responsible for liaison with external auditors for the Foundation annual audit.
- Support the Director of the Foundation in the Companies House secretarial and administration duties of the UK legal entity, as well as the Charity Commission annual financial filings.
- Support the Director of the group foundation in ad hoc presentations, Trustee meeting packages, and Executive Board presentations of the Foundation financial information.
- Directly support the Financial Controller
- Manage the month End close processing in SAP (including personnel postings and bank reconciliation)
- Complete and submit Month End, budgets and rolling forecasts submissions in Tagetik.
- Support financial aspects for designer royalties, ensuring correctness of calculation and liaising with the third-party designers
- Design fee payment liaison with payments team and designers
- Manage MxP and Airplus for International Limited employees, up to and including point of payment
- Prepare weekly BACS run & foreign currency invoice processing/payment.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA is essential
- A bachelors degree or equivalent within a relevant subject
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and Charity Commission accounting
- 4+ years experience within a finance setting
- Experience within a retail/PR/marketing business or agency environment or luxury goods sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience using SAP is highly desirable
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.