Qualified Financial Accountant - Marketing - Central London
An initial 12 month fixed term contract has become available working with an award winning Marketing agency based in Central London. This is a Financial Accountant role will report directly into the Director of FP&A and work within a friendly, dynamic finance function.
This role will assist with statutory accounts preparation, local audit, corporate compliance, reporting and business facing projects.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or local equivalent) with one to two year's PQE
- Excellent technical skills, including a good knowledge of FRS102
- A background within Media/Marketing/PR is highly desirable
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Previous experience preparing group consolidated accounts is highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise work load and deadlines
- Provide support on Group and local audits and preparation of deliverables
- Provide support on preparation of Group consolidated accounts as well as the UK entity's accounts
- Assist in preparation of Group management charge schedule used in the final Statutory Accounts
- Acquisition accounting and consolidation into the Group accounts
- Corporate tax and all other statutory compliance across all the legal entities in the Group
- Leads local accounts / annual tax return preparation for Europe and Asia entities
- Assists the US Financial Controller with the calculation of quarterly and annual tax returns
- Set up/dissolve legal entities as and when the business requires
- Employee Benefit Trust returns
- Closing year end in SAP, posting all local adjustments, and rolling forward the new financial year
- Prepare the monthly UK payroll journal and monthly management charge
- Maintain the Allocations schedule used for the monthly management charge
- Monthly regional forecasting and management pack board reporting
- Decision support including investment appraisal, profitability analysis, hiring and recruitment review, property acquisitions
Apply today to find out more.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.