An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Financial Analyst to join one of the UK's largest TV & Film production companies to manage the forecasting of royalties flows and balance through the company.
You will be reporting into the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Modelling forecast royalty payments to Group and third party producers for the annual budget and reforecast;
- Forecasting total royalty returns to the Group from distribution sales of producer content;
- Maintaining the long term investment appraisal model on key titles, analysing performance and explaining variances;
- Ownership of the balance sheet forecast model;
- Creating a Budget and maintaining a rolling forecast for overheads and royalty expenses; and
- Partnering operational teams to support them in achieving overhead and expense targets.
- Contributing analysis on royalties, Group returns and expenses to operational review papers and other presentations;
- Ad hoc reporting to senior management and Group analysts;
- Supporting wider finance projects (e.g. new systems development and implementation); and
- Supporting the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis in handling any other ad hoc analysis & support requests.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or highly numerate background;
- Strong technical experience in producing financial statements (e.g. management accounts, budget financial statements);
- Experience of royalty payment calculations would be advantageous;
- Experience in partnering non-finance teams and communicating at all levels of the organisation;
- Advanced Excel skills a must, as well as being comfortable working with large volumes of data;
- Good PowerPoint skills and the ability to summarise complicated data into easily understood presentations;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Hands-on, energetic, proactive, self-starter who is able to work to tight deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail, speed and accuracy essential; and
- Experience in television distribution/licensing environment preferred but not essential.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.