We're currently managing an exciting opportunity on behalf of Broadcasting Media & Entertainment Company in the search to find a Qualified Management Accountant
Based in London and a need to travel to their office near Canada Waters when required, the role reports into the Financial Controller and will be working closely with the FP&A team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the end to end close process for the division, monitoring timetables, reviewing & directing coding made by the Shared Service centre, coding and submitting into CODA (ERP system) for review and subsequent reporting
- Liaising closely with the FP&A team to provide accurate, regular P&Ls prepared on an accruals basis for internal use as well as distribution to key partners we collaborate with.
- Creating detailed show settlements for various JV partnership initiatives both within the business and externally, consolidating all show revenues & costs into one place to provide comprehensive reporting of show performance to key partners.
- Constant reconciliation of receivables such as ticketing revenue to ensure cash is received from ticket agents in a timely manner and reaching out to parties where necessary to ensure funds are received.
- Assisting in the transition from Quickbooks to CODA, assist in the roll-out of the Purchase Order system, improving on expenses reconciliations and implementing an expenses package.
- Monitoring of the divisions bank account and ensuring cash flow is available and optimised and VAT and Tax returns are appropriate.
- Supporting the FP&A team in process redesign, reporting and management of cash flow into the divisional cash flow plans.
- Supporting the wider finance team in ad-hoc projects.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- 2+ years' experience in a Management Accounting context
- Experience using accounting systems
- Be passionate about the Live music industry
- To work proactively with business partners to help them achieve their goals
- To be innovative in suggesting solutions to challenges
- An attention to detail
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.