Qualified Management Accountant - Sports Entertainment - Central London
A newly created role within a global Sports and Entertainment client has opened up in Central London. This is an all round Management Accountant role with the exposure to work with the Media rights and licensing teams. This is a permanent role working within a dynamic finance function reporting into the Financial Controller.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience is highly desirable
- A background within the Media field would also be desirable
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise work load
- IT literate with the strong MS Excel skills (experience using Oracle and Sage 50 is advantageous)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Maintenance of rights database
- Reconciliation of rights acquired through to rights sub-licensed to other group entities
- Management of rights cash flow requirements
- Balance sheet reconciliations to include rights prepayments/accruals, rights accrued and deferred income; inter-company reconciliations
- Production of monthly performance reporting and cash flow forecasts, variance analysis
- Management of sales contracts, working with the Sales and Distribution team to invoice clients on time
- Reconciliation of sales and receipts on an ongoing basis
- Credit control, chasing of overdue receipts etc.
- Maintaining records of withholding tax
- Reconciliation of significant supplier accounts
- Management of other operating expenses
- Preparation of VAT return including reconciliation to ledger
- Preparation of year-end financial pack, statutory financial statements
- Preparation of technical memos for changes in UK GAAP and IFRS affecting the business
- Assisting with Corporation tax return filing
- Assisting with preparation of budgets
- Assisting with external audits
- Assisting with other reporting requirements
- Additional responsibilities as required
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.