Management Accountant - Entertainment - Central London
My client a leading Entertainment business, are looking for a part qualified Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. This role reports directly into the Financial Controller and plays an integral part of the finance team.
This role is perfect for a candidate studying towards ACCA/CIMA or almost qualified and looking to expand their skill set further into management accounts within a creative business. This is a busy role, working within a fast paced and vibrant environment.
- Month end accruals, prepayments and adjustment journals
- Production of management accounts
- Produce monthly shareholder report - including analysis
- Assisting in preparation of year end accounts
- Cash flow management & reporting
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Performing multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Weekly review of aged debtors/creditors reports
- Managing supplier/ property relationships and resolving queries
- Overseeing the AP and AR team and support with any day to day needs
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- At least 3 years experience working within Finance
- Experiencing producing full sets of Management Accounts is essential
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA or finalist level
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to navigate and use MS Excel (V look ups & pivot tables)
- Ability to work in fast paced environments
- High levels of personal motivation with a positive attitude
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.