We're currently working an exciting opportunity on behalf of Broadcasting Media & Entertainment Company in the search to find a Qualified Management Accountant, the role is based in London and reports directly into the Head of the Department.
You will have strong communication skills and a focus on being the key point of contact for your areas of responsibility.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Monthly reconciliation and reporting
- Responsibility for ensuring certain balance sheets accounts are fully reconciled at time periods appropriate to the account.
- Review and maintain the quarterly balance sheet reconciliation files.
- Conduct a monthly overhead review.
- Ad hoc project work as directed by the heads of department.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Production of monthly KPI reports for the Group, including sending the monthly reports to managers.
- Reconciliation of quarterly VAT position and preparation of VAT Returns for the Group.
- Reconciliation and control of the fixed asset register on a monthly basis.
- Provide holiday/sickness cover as necessary.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Newly qualified or 1 year post qualified experience ACCA/CIMA
- Personable with a proactive approach.
- Confident to challenge the business
- Obsessive about attention to detail and have excellent analytical skills.
- Be a team player who is also able to work using their own initiative.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.