Handle are recruiting for a Production Accountant to work for one of our most successful Television clients. You will work closely with the Production Manager and have full responsibility for the financial reporting of your productions each month .
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage a slate of allocated productions
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with Production Execs and Production Managers.
- Help production teams with the setup and operation of their production
- Compile and update all production finance information through appropriate shared files
- Work with production managers to ensure accurate financial control of all production costs
- Be the initial point of contact for all financial matters for your allocated productions
- Review cost reports on a regular basis, including current spend and projected costs
- Compile and agree monthly figures for submission, highlighting any significant changes from the previous month's submissions.
- Prepare weekly cash flow for relevant productions
- Periodic full financial closure of completed allocated productions
The successful candidate will come from an Entertainment (Television/Radio/Film) or media sector background with experience in Production accounting. You will have the opportunity to join what is recognised as one the highest performing Entertainment companies in London. You will in return receive excellent training and career development, as well as having the chance to work alongside some of the best in the business.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.