A great opportunity to join a leading premium entertainment company as a UK Financial Controller.
Reporting into the FD , the role is managing a team of accountants at various levels.
The UK FC is responsible for creating a strong financial environment by ensuring robust policies, procedures and processes are in place to ensure the delivery of accurate and timely external and internal reporting.
As part of your role you will have full accountability for technical compliance and guidelines. You will work closely with senior members of financial and management teams as well as managing the day to day workload.
- Create high performing teams
- Drive consistent high standards in the delivery of finance operational standards, processes and systems
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting
- Champion a strong cost control culture and practices
- Deliver year end process
- Ensure company tax compliance
- Optimise cash
- Drive Effective internal (operational) audit processes and programmes
- Align with the Group functions
- Drive a cost effective PL operation
- Ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified and be detailed focused with a hands on attitude.
- Experienced FC
- strong communication skills
- Team management
- Worked in a faced pace multi site business
- Retail, Leisure or Hospitality industry experience
- Previously managed back office financial processes and delivered high quality management reporting
- Improved financial processes and cash performance
- Experience of financial systems development programmes
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.