A fantastic opportunity to join an energetic, thriving team, contributing to the growth and culture of the company and help drive the business forward.
The successful candidate will be looking to establish themselves within an agency environment and who has a gift for organisation and effective time management.
- Planning, proposing and buying radio for a variety of clients
- Experience of radio co-promotions
- Managing existing radio campaigns
- Supporting the wider media planning/buying team
- Contributing towards campaign briefs and liaising with internal departments
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have an analytical approach and be organised
- Be capable of working under pressure
- Have the ability to think on your feet and juggle priorities
- Be a team player
- Salary depending on experience
Please do not hesitate to apply if this role excited you and you have all of the relevant experience needed - firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.