Radio Promotions Manager - Record Label
Amazing opportunity for a Radio Promotions Manager for a well-known, established Record Label.
You will responsible for the radio promotion across their roster and its affiliate labels. Knowledge of classical and jazz music repertoire is essential.
A Radio Promotions Manager's key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining good contacts/ having good contacts with Radio 2 and specialist classical and jazz radio programmes whilst continuing to build relationships with other state- of- the- art network within radio, both regionally and nationally
- Putting together strategies and campaigns to establish artist and label profile along with taking singles to playlists at all appropriate station's
- Representing the Record Label at external Radio media events
- Liaising with internal/external partners to ensure smooth running of all radio shows and accompanying artists to all radio promotional activity.
- Regular meetings designed to keep the support of radio producers in terms or airplay, interviews and sessions for all artists
The ideal candidate would have:
- Previous experience in a promotional role with a proven track record of successfully devising strategies for records
- Understanding the costs, logistics and details involved in radio promotions
- Existing relationships and ability to build relationships with radio stations
- Understanding of the industry and current market place
- Strong attention to detail, extremely organised, excellent administration skills and ability to work and part of a team.
If you experience matches these requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Promotions Manager opportunity, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.