House Manager/ Reception - Finance
Salary - £22K-£25k (DOE)
Handle Recruitment is working with one of the UK's premier Financial Advisers and Family Offices for individuals and businesses involved with the Entertainment, Media and Sports industries.
This exciting opportunities will encompass both house management duties as well as specialising as a receptionist. Are you organised, efficient with your time management and good at meeting and greeting new clients? This role could be for you!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail deliveries
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Manging the office diary (organising meeting rooms, conference calls etc.)
- Maintaining customer and client confidentiality
- Answering and forwarding phone calls, taking messages when required
- Providing general administrative support (photocopying, scanning, preparing documents)
- Financial responsibilities such as invoicing clients, chasing overdue payments and handling petty cash.
- Some ad hoc project management responsibilities such as managing an office move, purchasing office furniture, IT and arranging team building events
- Support overall design and updates for website, emails, digital and printed marketing materials.
- Look after the Company Marketing making brochure, flyers and property booklets.
- Provide graphic design support for presentations via Adobe Suite (mainly InDesign and Photoshop).
- Some creative industry experience
- Printing design experience needed
- Strong IT knowledge
- Experience in an administrative role
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Project-management skills
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a wonderfully energetic and hardworking team.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.