Reception - Talent Agency
Central London location
10-month maternity cover
ASAP start date
Between £23 to £25k annual salary (depending on the candidate)
Handle Recruitment is working with one of the country's leading Agencies that represents a wide range of clients including Actors, Producers and Writers. The client is looking to employ a 3rd receptionist to join their busy front of house team and to assist the accounts team with various administrative tasks.
The reception role has a varying shift pattern to compliment the current receptionists. The hours will be either 9.00am to 5.30pm or 10.00am till 6.30pm. The reception role is required 3 days one week, then 4 days the next and be full time in lieu of absences of other receptionists. On the days you are not on reception you will work with the accounts team undertaking various administrative duties.
Reporting into the Office Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming visitors to the building - greeting guests, new-starters and contractors at Reception notifying relevant staff that the visitors have arrived
- Managing the meeting room bookings - booking in staff requests and help to juggle the schedule to accommodate meeting room swaps for important meetings, those that need set facilities. e.g TV
- Operating the switchboard - direct and announce calls to the relevant staff
- Assisting with queries regarding clients and their agents
- Keeping up to date with email enquiries, where appropriate forwarding emails to the relevant department to deal with e.g. IT, Office Management, Accounts
- Adhoc administrative tasks that allow the efficiency of Reception to flow effectively. For example, taking messages during the weekly meetings.
Accounts Admin Duties:
- Filing of invoices / Booking notices
- Creating new sets of files for the above, as and when required
- Scanning documents into the database system
- Checking the accounts system to clear invoices from files that have been paid.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Reception experience in a fast paced, high volume call environment
- An unflappable nature and excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to engage with people at all levels- both colleagues and clients
- The flexibility to work a varying shift pattern to compliment the current receptionists.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well respected Agency at an exciting time for the organisation, email a CV and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.