Reception/ Office Coordinator
Handle recruitment is working closely with a leading live booking agency, who work with a diverse roster of global superstars, to source a Receptionist/Office Coordinator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a world renowned talent agency who represent a wide variety of artists. Are you organised, proactive and good a juggling a multitude of tasks? This could be the role for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being first point of contact answering, screening and forwarding calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Managing the visitor management system, dealing with any issues that arise with the building security
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Sorting and distributing post and dealing with deliveries/couriers
- Operating and maintaining the franking machine, dealing with all outgoing post
- Managing and ordering kitchen supplies and maintaining appliances
- Managing and ordering stationery supplies
- Reporting office/building problems to the building manager and dealing with contractors
- Managing the phone system
- Ticket Sales assistance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working on Reception
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Friendly, enthusiastic, proactive, professional, polite, helpful, organised
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with strong administration and reception experience to join a hardworking, fun team in a pivotal role.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.