Do you have a passion for beauty and providing exceptional client service?
My client are a luxury Medical Cosmetics brand in the heart of London seeking a well presented, highly organised and friendly front of house Receptionist to join their growing team.
Key features will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for all client meeting and greeting
- Promoting the reception area ensuring all customers receive a professional first impression.
- Front of house management and effective day to day diary management
- Encouraging repeat business through walk in, online and called referrals, ensuring the retention of clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Friendly, outgoing and articulated with a 'can do' attitude
- Well presented
- Adaptable and Flexible
The successful candidate will receive:
- Career progression and development
- Great working hours
- Friendly and passionate team
- Fantastic working environment in luxury offices in the heart of London.
Please also note working hours are based on a rota basis (40 hour week), 9.30am-6pm including two later shifts twice a week (11.30am-8pm) plus alternative Saturdays 9am-5pm. You will however have a day off in the week when working a weekend. Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.