Do you exude customer service, always going the extra mile to ensure everyone you come into contact with receives a positive experience?
If so, Handle is recruiting for a star Receptionist / Administrator to be the first point of contact and provide a fantastic first and lasting impression for our candidates, clients, staff and guests.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with previous experience working in a Front of House position.
Standard working hours will be 8am-5pm. (Shift work)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Maintaining the Front of House, meeting rooms and kitchen at all times
- Screening/ re-directing calls and taking messages
- Responsible for booking meeting rooms
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Assisting the Management team with any ad hoc administration and project work as required
Handle Recruitment is the leading consultancy and number one destination for careers within music, media and entertainment brands. If you have proven, demonstrable experience in a media, customer facing environment and want to join a fantastic company and creative environment then please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.