Are you an experienced Reception Manager who is driven by excellent customer experience and has managed a team before? Handle is working with a leading sporting client in North West London to find their Reception Manager; apply today if you fit the bill!
This role will oversee customer experience, office management as well as managing the Receptionist and Facilities Assistant.
Key duties include:
- Answer calls to the switchboard and distribute appropriately
- Meet and greet staff and visitors, including VIP's
- Troubleshoot any problems including lack of meeting rooms, forgotten catering etc.
- Be visible around the office, carrying out walks regularly to ensure the environment is well maintained and tidy
- Manage and input invoices into Concur
- Order supplies including refreshments and stationery
- Work with internal communications to plan messaging for reception TV
- Assist Facilities Assistant with any safety duties (First Aid, Fire Safety etc.)
If you are an experienced Reception Manager with a love of sport and customer experience and have managed a team before, please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.