21k - 23k DOE
Handle Recruitment is working exclusively with a major music organisation to find a Receptionist to join their team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors in a friendly manner, providing first class customer service at all times
- Answering the phone and transferring calls in a professional manner
- Assisting the front of house team in helping to organise both internal and external events
- Overseeing the mailroom, receiving and sorting mail and deliveries
- Booking taxis and couriers as required
- Maintaining security awareness and monitoring visitors to the building
- Managing the meeting room requests and bookings
- Arranging for the delivery of refreshments and catering for meetings and company events
- Producing PowerPoint presentations as and when required
- Assisting HR with keeping track of staff holidays
- Keeping magazine subscriptions up to date for the reception and communal areas
- Assisting the wider team with any ad hoc administration and project work as required
- Managing the company info email account
The ideal candidate will have:
- Reception experience in a similar environment or comparative organisation
- Excellent attention to detail, a warm and friendly disposition
- Strong skills in Outlook and Powerpoint
- An impeccable telephone manner and excellent written skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world class organisation in a role that will offer real variety and involvement in projects and events in addition to the usual reception duties.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.