A fantastic opportunity to work within global leaders in media and entertainment are now available! Our clients are seeking enthusiastic and pro-active Front of House Receptionists who will oversee the reception area and all associated duties.
The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a genuine passion for working in a client facing, customer focused environment. You will be the first point of contact for clients visiting the head office and responsible for managing a busy switchboard, communicating with both colleagues and clients continuously throughout the day and carrying out a variety of office support duties.
A genuine passion for the creative industry is a must… as well as a positive 'can do' attitude with the proven ability to prioritise a varied workload.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with the smooth running of the reception area- greeting guests on arrival; signing in all visitors; managing switchboard; directing calls to the appropriate individuals
- Managing post and organising couriers
- Setting up meeting rooms and ordering lunch when as and required
- Managing and ordering all office facilities/ supplies (kitchen supplies, stationery and all general office supplies)
- Responsible for opening and closing the office
- Carrying out filing, faxing, photocopying and typing duties along with a variety of other administrative duties as required
- Fantastic customer service experience
- Experience working as a Receptionist is desirable
- Friendly, enthusiastic, energetic with the ability to work under pressure
- Experience working within an office environment; either on reception or administratively
- Suitable candidates must have a professional, polite, friendly and helpful presence
- Suitable candidates should ideally have a minimum of 3 months experience as a Receptionist or working within an office support role
This is a temporary position. Candidates must be available immedaitely.
If you wish to be a part of fun, upbeat and lively offices and possess the level of experience required for this role - then please apply TODAY to be considered for this opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.