A fantastic opportunity to work within a global leader in Sport and Live Events is now available! Located in trendy Central London offices, our client is seeking an enthusiastic and pro-active Front of House Receptionist who will oversee the reception area and all associated duties.
The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a genuine passion for working in a client facing, customer focused environment. You will be the first point of contact for clients visiting the head office and responsible for managing a busy switchboard, communicating with both colleagues and clients continuously throughout the day and carrying out a variety of office support duties.
A genuine passion for the creative industry is a must… as well as a positive 'can do' attitude with the proven ability to prioritise a varied workload.
The appointed candidate will be working alongside another full time Receptionist. This is a temporary role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with the smooth running of the reception area- greeting guests on arrival; signing in all visitors; managing switchboard; directing calls to the appropriate individuals
- Managing post and organising couriers
- Setting up meeting rooms and ordering lunch when as and required
- Managing all Business Services (weekly car parking allocation, taxis and office maintenance)
- Managing and ordering all office facilities/ supplies (kitchen supplies, stationery and all general office supplies)
- Assisting with Health & Safety duties
- Liaising with contract cleaners, security and office contractors
- Responsible for opening and closing the office
- Training and inducting temporary reception staff
- Carrying out filing, faxing, photocopying and typing duties along with a variety of other administrative duties as required
- Fantastic customer service experience
- Friendly, enthusiastic, energetic with the ability to work under pressure
- Experience working within an office environment; either on reception or administratively
- Suitable candidates must have a professional, polite, friendly and helpful presence
- Suitable candidates should ideally have a minimum of 3 months experience as a Receptionist or working within an office support role
This is a temporary position for up to 3 months. Candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice.
If you wish to be part of a fun, upbeat and lively office environment and you possess the level of experience required for this role - then apply TODAY to be considered for this opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.