Global Media business based in the heart of London is looking to recruit a temporary Receptionist as soon as possible! Acting as a Brand Ambassador, you will be the first point of contact to all individuals entering and calling in to the business. It is essential that applicants take pride in maintaining an immaculate reception desk and have the ability to build rapport politely and professionally.
Reporting to the Office Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Greeting visitors/guests/staff in a friendly manner
- Managing a busy switchboard - delivering clear and concise messages
- Booking meeting rooms (which often change at short notice!)
- Booking couriers/arranging post
- Supporting the Office Manager with ad hoc administrative duties
- Ordering stationery/office supplies
The ideal candidate will have worked on a busy Reception desk before and will thrive when working within a people-facing role. The role will require strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and it is crucial that individuals are confident when required to think on their feet!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.