Are you a polished, pro-active and articulate Receptionist who thrives when working within a fun and creative business? I am currently teaming up with this fantastic Agency based in beautiful West London head offices to recruit their latest team member to join the busy front of house. Reporting directly to the Office Manager, you will be the first point of contact to all guests entering the business and so it is essential that applicants are able to build rapport naturally and confidently. This is an initial 1 month contract so please only apply if you are free to start immediately!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a busy switchboard - transferring calls, taking accurate messages and dealing with queries
- Meeting room management - ensuring meeting rooms and board room are booked out as requested by the team and senior management
- Organising couriers/post
- Politely greeting all guests entering the business
- Administrative support - sending emails, data entry and processing expenses
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team
This is a really exciting opportunity for an organised individual who is looking to work for an incredibly impressive business. It is essential that candidates have proven experience working within a number of Receptionist roles previously and with advanced MS Office, Excel and Outlook skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.