Are you looking to be part of an exciting company within a team that offers a varied and challenging role? My client is thriving company within the media sector, seeking a highly self-motivated, organised, star candidate to join their team as a reception based office coordinator.
Supporting all key office functions of the business in a busy and fun environment, this position would be ideally suited to someone with a passion for delivering and exceptional service.
Duties of this role include:
- General office coordination, overseeing the offices daily running's
- Acting as first point of contact to all visitors, signing in clients and showing to relevant meeting rooms
- Ensuring the office is kept presentable, tidying meeting rooms and ensuring it is well presented to clients
- Managing the main reception as first point of contact taking calls, responding to emails
- Organising meeting rooms for visits/events
- Booking taxis and couriers as and when required
- Maintaining office supplies, restocking and ordering when needed
- Adding details to spreadsheets to ensure smooth running for new starters
- Organising internal birthdays, team celebrations and events
- Updating the website on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- General administration and team support as and when required
Key skills and experience required:
- Great MS office package experience including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Personable, friendly and self-motivated
- 'can do' attitude
- Quick learner
- Highly organised with the ability to think outside the box!
In return my client offers the opportunity to be part of a growing company in a great environment!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.30pm with brilliant benefits. If you experience matched the above, apply now to be considered!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.