Reception / Office Manager
£26K - £28K (DOE)
Handle recruitment are working with a forward thinking, sustainable consultancy to source a Reception / Office Manager.
Our client prides themselves on assisting clients with more responsible business decisions which impact both people and the planet in a positive way. The team help their clients to understand how they can add sustainable choices to their existing brand strategy. Do you have a passion for sustainability with experience in Reception and Office Management? This could be the role for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answer incoming calls and distribute as appropriate; take messages when necessary
- Managing courier collection and dispatch
- Prepare meeting rooms for meetings and clear away
- Ordering lunches for working meetings when required
- Additional administrative duties as required
- Serve as the first point of contact for office management processes
- Manage the "info" company email account
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment including day to day relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Induction of new joiners on office process and procedures
- Some assistance with travel co-ordination may be required
The ideal candidate will have:
- A positive and solutions-focussed attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skill
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking organisation with a worthwhile cause. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.