Are you looking to secure a new role within a hugely reputable and sociable company? Have you worked on a busy Reception desk before which has required you to think on your feet within a fast paced environment? If so, this might be the role for you! Our client is a global Sportswear brand who are looking to bring on board an extremely personable individual to work on their Front of House on a long term temp basis. As the central point within the office, you will be responsible for overseeing the general day to day running of the office and taking ownership of all facilities tasks also.
Key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing a busy switchboard in a friendly and polite manner - recording and relaying messages accordingly
- Meeting room management - booking rooms, ensuring they are presentable ahead of meetings and organising catering requirements
- Setting up presentations/Skype calls
- Arranging events internally and externally
- Managing the showroom - ensuring it is equipped and well-presented at all times
- Distribute incoming post/booking couriers and taxis
- Ensure office supplies are fully stocked at all times i.e. food, beverages and stationery
- Facilities support - resolving IT issues and ensuring health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Ad hoc administrative support as required such as booking travel on behalf of management
This truly is a lovely company to work for! The ideal candidate will have worked previously within a Reception/Facilities role and will be looking to work within a position which enjoys a varied workload. Please apply today if you are free immediately and have outstanding MS Office skills (including Word, PowerPoint and Excel). Interviews will be held within the next week so please ensure you are free at short notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.