Reception / Accounts Administrator Role - Talent Agency
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with one of the country's leading agencies that represents a wide range of clients including Actors, Producers and Writers. They are looking to employ a third receptionist to join their busy front of house team and assist the accounts team with their administration tasks.
Reporting into the Office Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming visitors to the building - greeting guests, new-starters and contractors at Reception notifying relevant staff that the visitors have arrived.
- Managing the meeting room bookings - booking in staff requests and help to juggle the schedule to accommodate meeting room swaps for important meetings, those that need set facilities. e.g TV
- Operating the switchboard - direct and announce calls to the relevant staff.
- Assisting with queries regarding clients and their agents
- Keeping up to date with email enquiries, where appropriate forwarding emails to the relevant department to deal with e.g. IT, Office Management, Accounts
Accounts Admin Duties:
- Filing of invoices / Booking notices
- Creating new sets of files for the above, as and when required
- Scanning documents into the database system
- Checking the accounts system to clear invoices from files that have been paid
The ideal candidate will have:
- Reception experience in a fast paced, high volume call environment
- Accounts administration experience is advantageous
- An unflappable nature and excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to engage with people at all levels- both colleagues and clients
- The flexibility to work a varying shift pattern to compliment the current receptionists
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well respected agency at an exciting time for the organisation, please email a CV and short covering letter to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.