Reception - Talent Agency
Handle recruitment is working with one of the leading Talent Agency's in the world of film and television to source a Receptionist.
Our client are looking for a third receptionist to come on-board and assist the very busy front of house team alongside working with the accounts team. We are looking for someone who is able to remain calm under pressure, can maintain a high level of confidentiality and is keen to join a hard working team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming visitors to the building - greet guests, new-starters and contractors at Reception notifying relevant staff that the visitors have arrived
- Managing the meeting room bookings - book in staff requests and help to juggle the schedule to accommodate meeting room swaps for important meetings, those that need set facilities.
- Operating the switchboard - direct and announce calls to the relevant staff
- Assisting with queries regarding clients and their agents
- Keeping up to date with email enquiries, where appropriate forwarding emails to the relevant department to deal with e.g. IT, Office Management, Accounts
- Adhoc admin - carry out tasks that allow the efficiency of Reception to continue. e.g Taking messages during the weekly meetings.
- Filing of invoices / Booking notices
- Creating new sets of files for the above, as and when required
- Scanning documents into the Optix database system
- Checking the accounts system (APPX) to clear invoices from files that have been paid
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A self-starter attitude with lots of initiative
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Good time management and organisational skills and will be reliable
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an exciting, world-class brand. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.