Handle Recruitment is currently looking for a Front of House Receptionist to join a leading Entertainment company based in Central London. This is a 12 month FTC, looking for someone to start ASAP.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Acting as point of contact; welcoming guests
- Maintaining the Front of House area at all times
- Screening/ re-directing calls and taking messages
- Email correspondence
- Responsible for booking meeting rooms
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Assisting with health and safety issues
- Reviewing Facilities mailbox and calendar
- Providing administrative support when required
Skills/ experience required
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience working with a busy switchboard
- Pro-active, punctual and committed
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Good IT Skills, including Microsoft office and Lotus Notes
If you are a vibrant, confident and personable receptionist looking to work within an amazing entertainment brand please get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.